Painted Jewelry box:
These boxes are made of Kashmiri wood and paper mache. Moreover, these have the beautiful passerine birds and bush paintings drawn in the unicolour floral schemes. Besides, each box is highly unique with the handmade structures as well as designs.
On the external surface can be seen the midnight floral patterns. Internally these boxes are lined by velvety cloth matching the external theme colours. Between the flora can be seen the art lines drawn with the real gold colours. The gold colour is authentic 24k gold painted using the Kashmir paper mache technique. These boxes are known to glare more with time due to the original gold and lacquer protection.
Uses of the Painted Jewelry box
1. Trinket box for jewellery storage and display.
2. Gift boxes for several occasions.
3. Geometry boxes,
4. Decorative boxes,
5. Storage of Rings, Cuffs, Watches, Pendants, Necklaces, Earrings etc.
6. Gift encasement of Pashmina shawls, expensive clothing or special items of size.
7. Wedding gift: Love letters, Wedding notes, Proposal, secret letters, thank you notes etc
Email us: [email protected]